|“For J’s” Grilled Shrimp Supreme|
- 3 lbs raw shrimp
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 5 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 5 teaspoons mirin
- 2 teaspoon garlic (minced)
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon For J’s Hawaiian Chili Pepper Salt
- Peel legs off shrimp. Using kitchen scissors, cut through shrimp from the back shell to butterfly. Score shrimp flesh horizontally to prevent curling.
- Combine marinade ingredients; blend well. Add shrimp, marinate overnite.
- Cook shrimp on greased grill over hot coals. Do not overcook or shrimp will be tough.
- Optional: Soak bamboo skewers in water, then skewer shrimp, butterflied open to prevent curling and cook evenly.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe